Monday, January 3, 2011

Things I've Done

...but not yet blogged.

There's some knitting projects that I've completed in the last couple months that I just haven't gotten around to posting. So I'm going to do that now.

I made this cowl/scarf/scrunchie thingy for Amy's birthday. I used Knit Picks Gloss and Hannah Silk Ribbon. I love it, Amy loves it. Yay!


For Christmas, I knitted my husband gloves. I used Knitty's Cigar pattern but made all the fingers full length and made a button hole in the first finger and thumb so he can use them without taking the gloves off. I used Lion Brand Fisherman's Wool.


My husband gave me a Kindle for Christmas and my sons got me Malabrigo. Living the life, I tell you! I made this lovely Kindle cozy out of Malabrigo Worsted Amoroso. I altered the pattern a bit to include a flap and buttons.


My son has a Build A Bear bunny he named Tucker. Tucker is his best friend and when it snowed here awhile back, my son was very concerned that Tucker did not have anything to keep him warm. So for Christmas, "Santa" knitted Tucker a sweater. I used scrap Cascade 220 yarn.

2 comments:

  1. Love your Kindle cover! So pretty! Doncha just love the Malabrigo? I have several skeins of it ready to make something, don't know what yet. Do you have a pattern you can share for the Kindle cover?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I do love Malabrigo. I got the pattern off of Ravelry. If you're not a member yet, you should definitely join!

      Delete